Sunday, April 18, 2010

Craft or Bust Week 14-15

The past 2 weeks of Craft or Bust may not have included much in the way of blogging, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing any crafty things.

I continued working on my Spunky Boob Cover vest - I'm up into the steek stitches now, about halfway done or so.
I blocked my one-skein stole, then wrote a DIY Lace Blocking tutorial that was featured on Craftzine.com - shot my blog stats up by a factor of 5!

My A Year in Pictures: A Work in Progress photo blog is still going strong, mostly with craft-related pics: I photographed a couple of the yarns I spun in the past 2 weeks: 'Not on My Watch' and 'Clown Pants', and there's a shot of our Sunday afternoon knitting group, Sit 'n' Knit.

Speaking of knitting groups, I took a bunch of pictures at Purl 'n Hurl this week, too. We had a huge turnout - an even dozen!

I also started a lace shawl, got some new yarn, read The Friday Night Knitting Club, & received a smashing set of custom-made knitting bags as a gift. All in all, a quiet but productive week.

Finally, I went yarnbombing for the first time today, but that's a whole blog post in itself, so you'll have to come back to read about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails