Friday, January 02, 2009

Tttttt-Treasury!


I just can't convey how pleased I get when I find out my yarn has been featured in an Etsy Treasury! This time, it's a Shaganator™ style that was chosen, in the 'In the Buff' colorway. Fits in perfectly with the 'Very Vanilla' theme of the Treasury's curator, rockstarwife. Although she doesn't have a shop of her own, she's picked some really talented artists for her Treasury. I myself am coveting the teeth beads by Profusion Art Glass, a Copenhagen, Denmark shop specializing in lampwork glass beads & jewelry. Go check out the fab handmade items!

(And yes, I know it's Friday - the Freaky Fun Fact & Foto will appear later today, so check back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails