Thursday, January 08, 2009

Quick! Get to the Etsy Virtual Labs!

Last-minute, I know, but I'm excited: one of my yarns is slated to be a pick by Extreme Craft genius Garth Johnson in his Shop Live event in the Treehouse at Etsy Virtual Labs today! It's at 1pmPST/4pmEST, and it will be my first experience participating in a Shop Live workshop, let alone being *featured* in one! Giving a wee shout-out to his wife's Etsy shop, joyceclaire; she makes cutie-patootie baby bonnets & other infant sartorial items. Wanna see Garth's picks from the last time he was the featured buyer? Check out the Spotlight article in The Storque. My favorite? The kitty catnip tampons from theshancan. ;) Or maybe Tonyarose's false teeth ring. You get the gist. See you in the Treehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails