Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ephemeral but Exciting

Like the stockings on our mantel it won't last long, but I wanted to share this:


My BOMBucks eGift Certificates were featured (prominently, I might add! First page!!) in the Etsy Gift Guide to Gift Certificates today. Woot! Apparently I'm not completely inept at graphic design. Not sure how long the Guide will stay up, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Thanks to BlondeChicken, who Tweeted about the Gift Guide, for alerting me to it's existence. Go, Twitter! I'm velmalikevelvet there too, if you wanna Tweet me. And be sure to check out the BlondeChicken Boutique - she's a purveyor of some scrump-didley-umptious yarns and fibers.

Yay Etsy! Yay Buy Handmade! Yay crafters! Yay yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails