Friday, February 15, 2008

COLORBOMB Stats & New Yarn

Plugged the states I've sold to into this great little Google Hack, and here's what I got:



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


Map showing the states I've sold yarn to (well, actually it shows states with customers I've sold to; I haven't actually sold yarn directly to any states yet, heheh). With a BA in geography, I find this entertaining. ;) To date: 13 states, 25% of the US. So, if your state isn't on here, go buy some yarn and represent! (International map coming soon.)

Oh, and I listed a new yarn on Etsy: COLORBOMB Creations (S)craptastic™ in colorway 'Clown Pants', in honor of Bubbo on Ravelry. (It's crooked, like her.) ;)


Yarn Style: (S)craptastic™ handspun
Colorway: 'Clown Pants'
40yds./36m., 4.6oz./130g., 4WPI

Domestic wool singles FULL of yarn and thread scraps! Full of texture, playful, colorful, and LOUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails