Friday, January 04, 2008

Fiber Friday Shop Update

It be Friday, and that means FIBER! Did a wee update, put new yarns up on my Etsy shop, COLORBOMB Creations. Woot! Woot! Woulda been more, but I didn't get the photographing done (as usual; but it went smoother this time). So, check 'em out!

COLORBOMB Creations
Handspun Art Yarns & Fibery Goodness

Yarn Style: Singular TnT™
Colorway: 'Dirty Monet'
Quantity: 107yds./97m., 4.1oz./116g.
Weight: 6-7WPI - Super Bulky

This is a thick-and-thin singles of merino-cross wool in muted blue, green, pink, lavendar, and gold tones reminiscent of an Impressionist painting. Plenty of yardage to make a hat or another small project. On Etsy.


Yarn Style: LoopyDoopy Minis™
Colorway: 'Dirty Monet'
Quantity: 28yds./25m., 2.5oz./70g.
Weight: 7-8WPI - Aran

Merino-cross singles tightly plied in supercoils or corkscrews around a thread core, and so fun! Very sproingy and interesting looking. In the same muted blue, green, pink, lavendar, and gold tones of the Singular TnT™ yarn. On Etsy.


Yarn Style: Curlicuey™
Colorway: 'Dirty Monet'
Quantity: 52yds./47m., 2.1oz./59g.
Weight: 5WPI - Super-Bulky

Lofty 100% merino wool singles plied in beehives with a poly thread. Same colorway as the supercoiled LoopyDoopy™ and LoopyDoopy Minis™. Not available (sorry, I traded it for part of Cole's Christmas prizer.)


Yarn Style: LoopyDoopy Minis™
Colorway: 'Cousteau'
Quantity: 16yds./14m., 2.4oz./68g.
Weight: 7-8WPI - Aran

Falkland wool singles tightly plied in supercoils or corkscrews around a thread core, and so fun! In the dark blues and greens of the deep ocean. Check out my Gallery to see how they look knit up. On Etsy.

So, I'm getting pretty good at this spinning thing, don't you think? ;) Seriously, I've been feeling pretty good about it. And judging by that last photo, I'm getting better at the photos, too. There's 10 or 12 more yarns to be photographed, tagged, uploaded, and listed on Etsy, so check back for updates.

Oh, and before I forget, for you Ravelry readers, check out my new progress bars in the sidebar! I finally tweaked the code and got them in last night, and I'm inordinately proud of them. Waaay better than the cut and paste, manually updated crap I used to have.

Remember: COLOR CAN'T HURT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails