Friday, November 16, 2007

Handmade, Handspun

The theme for today: BUY HANDMADE! Starting your holiday shopping? Consider taking the Buy Handmade Pledge. And add these links for independent artist sites to your shopping list:

I snagged an Etsy Treasury last night, which I am calling 'Green Machine' -- check out some of the friskiest green items you could possible want. There's huggable monsters, fondle-licious yarn, jewelry to die for, and more! (Note that the 2nd link will expire on Tuesday, Nov. 20, so get over there lickety-split if you wanna see my picks).

Speaking of Etsy, y'all know that my own shop, COLORBOMB Creations, is hosted there, right? That's where you can find all kinds of my crazy art yarns, and coming soon: spinning supplies. And I'm a part of an Etsy Street Team: Yetsy. It is a showcases of some of the best fiber artists out there. Check 'em out for all your yarn, fiber, and knit/crochet item needs. To see more amazing Etsy artisans, check out All Things Handmade, the Etsy Mini blog. There's even a Yarn, Spinning, & Accessories category.

So, shop 'ti you drop guilt-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails