Thursday, December 14, 2006

Beaded Knitting Bonanza

When I tried beaded knitting for the first time, while working on my Freeform Knit 365 piece, I got hooked, like a badass bass hitting a writhing worm. So I started a flickr group for others like me, those knitters and crocheters who have found their muse fusing yarn and beads. Come check it out! This photo is from Day 24 of my project, my first beaded knitting. Next I'm going to try Tiny Votive Chaquetas, beaded knit sleeves for votive candles from Indigo Muse.

5 comments:

  1. DUDE! I'm diggin' the votives! GREAT idea

    I'm diggin the clogs too

    I been knittin scarves and hats like a fiend

    been exercising my hands and taking lots of breaks

    My paws aint what they used to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. your creative juices are really flowing! your magic ball looked fantastic. i know someone that got a really pooptastic one. it happens i guess!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! me too! hey, you missed out tonight, there was handspun from *2* spinners in the swap! votives rock, tho, huh. maybe we can take our knitting to carla's for lunch sometime...

    thanks, n, it does my heart good to know you think so. i have something for you that i've been hanging onto waiting to find the right size mailer... bummer 'bout the magic yarn ball; was it you that got pooptasticed? i haven't gotten my fiber swap yet; maybe it't the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea how your hands can survive knitting with wire. You are a brave soul. And for that reason, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!! Visit me to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:08 PM

    Velma!

    I hope that you're doing well, and that you enjoyed the holidays and survived New Years!

    Secret Pal

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails