HaPpY HaLLoWeeN !
I have Jack-O-Lantern carving to do, and some last-minute candy shopping, and final costume prep for tonight's trick-or-treaters. Oh, and I'm trying to finish my Knitty Hallowig for the KAL and tonight!
To get you in the mood, in case you aren't quite ready yet, some Halloweeny knitlinks:
- Jack-O-Lantern (thanks, Mary Saunders)
- Black Cat chart (thanks, Barbara Breiter)
- Witch's Hat (thanks, Maggie's Rags)
- Batty Dishcloth (thanks, Maggie's Rags)
- Stuffed Pumpkin (thanks, Knitty and Jordana Paige)
- Felted Pumpkin Basket (thanks, Magknits and Nathania Apple)
And just to give you a laugh, since I didn't come home with any Prom Queen, Day After photos this weekend, here's one from the archives; that's the Four Horny Devils circa 2002, with (from L to R) Anna, Eileen, Tamara, and Velma.