Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN !

I have Jack-O-Lantern carving to do, and some last-minute candy shopping, and final costume prep for tonight's trick-or-treaters. Oh, and I'm trying to finish my Knitty Hallowig for the KAL and tonight!

To get you in the mood, in case you aren't quite ready yet, some Halloweeny knitlinks:
More Halloween knitting patterns can be found here. Not a knitter? Check out Halloween-themed crochet patterns here, here, and here.

And just to give you a laugh, since I didn't come home with any Prom Queen, Day After photos this weekend, here's one from the archives; that's the Four Horny Devils circa 2002, with (from L to R) Anna, Eileen, Tamara, and Velma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails