WARNING: Sensitive types: please use caution. May offend some readers.
- Harry Bathwater (political/atheist blog)
- How to Do Some Idiot Things (like make a blender lamp, or turducken)
- The Church Sign Generator (self-explanatory)
- Wedding bloggers and newleywed-themed bloggers seem to favor the 'Scribe' template (my theory: they are enamored of the cursive font).
- Apparently I was in a cynical frame of mind last night.
- I'm intrigued by audioblogger's audioposts. Might be good practice for my podcast contribution for Insubordiknit.
- Apparently, you can now buy lunar property. Yep, you heard me. You can purchase a deed to 1 or more acres on the moon. (O.k., I'm slow, this isn't news. Sue me).
- You can watch the World Cup at the theater in Japan, the U.K., and the U.S. Too bad they're all out.
Tags: blogging cynicism World Cup language velma