Sunday, July 02, 2006

Late Night Web Surfing

My "borrowed" internet connection stayed on for hours later than usual last night, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I spent my Saturday night sampling my fellow (what is the gender-neutral term for 'fellow'?) bloggers offerings. I found much blather, and some gems. To whit:

WARNING: Sensitive types: please use caution. May offend some readers. What did I learn on my late night sojourn?
  1. Wedding bloggers and newleywed-themed bloggers seem to favor the 'Scribe' template (my theory: they are enamored of the cursive font).

  2. Apparently I was in a cynical frame of mind last night.

  3. I'm intrigued by audioblogger's audioposts. Might be good practice for my podcast contribution for Insubordiknit.

  4. Apparently, you can now buy lunar property. Yep, you heard me. You can purchase a deed to 1 or more acres on the moon. (O.k., I'm slow, this isn't news. Sue me).

  5. You can watch the World Cup at the theater in Japan, the U.K., and the U.S. Too bad they're all out.
Here's my favorite from last night: Find Your Own World. Japanese blog by Maki, whose take on language I found endearing. First time I ever read about Alice in Wonderland from a Japanese perspective.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails