Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Holy HTML!!!

Sheesh, a girl takes a little break, and BLAMMO! When she finally gets her proverbial shit together, everything's changed. Ain't that just how it always is?!? Blogger up and revamped it's software, so who knows what new skills I might need to re-enter the blogging world.

But really, folks... I've been very naughty, disappearing for almost two months. BUT, I have two very reasonable facsimiles of excuses:

1. I lost my job, and
2. My beloved Hubby-Bubby flew the coop.

So. You might guess that my life's been a bit topsy-turvy of late, and if you did, you'd be right as rain. I've been so enmeshed in the non-knitting world inside my head that I haven't had the energy or inspiration to sit down and knit or write. But I think I'm ready to dive back in.

Many, many thanks to everyone who sent their worries about my welfare over the airwaves. Your emails, comments and telepathic well-wishing did my psyche and my soul a world of good. I was genuinly touched by the outpouring of concern. I hope that I was worth the wait. :)

As I've not touched my knitting in almost a month, I have nothing much in the way of fiber wit and wisdom to offer. Today I am getting back on the horse, as it were, and am vowing to finish my Tax Shell-ter, albeit a mite after tax season, to wear to the Fourth of July celebration I'm attending Friday.

Come back soon to see how I've progressed. Thanks for your patience, much love, velma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails