Saturday, April 19, 2003

Eureka!

By George, I think she's got it! I've been baffled by the wording of the decrease pattern in the Tax Shell-ter instructions, and despite working it out on paper at least 6 times, I couldn't wrap my mind around how the damn thing was supposed to work. But I had my 'Aha!' moment of the day, and now I think I've nailed it. Progressing accordingly. Should be up to the pits tomorrow.

Already thinking about projects after this one is history. With that in mind, take a look at these patterns I scored on eBay a few weeks ago:



Chapeau patterns, ooh la la!


More hats, more hats!


It's hard to decide which one to make first, they're all so over the top! Oh, I do just love hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails