Sunday, April 20, 2003

Chuggin' right along

That's what my mom would call it. The Tax Shell-ter is proceeding apace, although I didn't achieve quite what I'd hoped this weekend. In the midst of the increases below the armpits. Now I understand the M1 slant directions! Funny that Bonne Marie was so specific about the cast-on and decrease instructions, but didn't use the same specificity with the increase directions. My learning curve is steep right now, as I try out all these new-to-me techniques. I'm very pleased with the way it looks so far.


Progress on the Tax Shell-ter


Very tired, going to bed; check out my latest Shoe Envy -- my other Fluevogs! (Thanks to Mark for the photoshoot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails