Friday, September 23, 2011

Lace Me Up!

New, NEW, All New!

How about something NEW from COLORBOMB? I know you'll want some! I've taken the first baby step into the field of hand-dyeing millspun yarns, and my first offering is LACE ME UP!, a 2-ply superfine merino lace weight yarn. I've put it up in 3.5 ounce (100 gram) skeins that top out at over 1000 yards (914 meters) of next-to-skin soft yumminess. (In the Ravelry database here.) The first colorway I created I call 'Unsubtle', for obvious reasons:



Hot, isn't it? All the skeins in the first small batch are already spoken for - sorry! - but this IS a repeatable colorway, so let me know if it is something you're interested in and I can create a custom Etsy listingfor you anytime. Look for more colorways coming soon.

Wanna keep up with the latest from COLORBOMB Creations? If you're a member of Ravelry (and really, who isn't these days?), pop in to COLORBOMBers, the group for all things CBC, where COLOR CAN'T HURT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails