Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tour de Fleecing

Tour de Rainbow yarn from COLORBOMB Creations

As a chronic joiner, I couldn't resist Tour de Fleece, the annual spinning challenge that runs concurrently with the Tour de France. 'Riding' for Team COLORBOMBers, Team Rogue, and Team Lendrum, I finished my first TdF yarn!

Tour de Rainbow, one of my Ménage à Trois™ style yarns, is 206 yards of stripey, bright goodness! It is superwash BFL fiber that I got from Trish at Rogue Adventures on Etsy. Can't recommend her enough!

Now, to find the right pattern for it...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. I love that stripey rainbowy yarn in the middle — is that Tour de Rainbow? It reminds me that I need to get out a crazy bag of random scraps to spin up this TdF. And in other news, you should share some of your TdF pics with the CoB Flickr pool so I don't look so much like a megalomaniac. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm new to spinning but I love it! Found your blog from Flickr - You make the most gorgeous yarns!

    Have a nice day!
    MiA

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails