|Yes, I'm recycling a picture - sue me|
Better late than never and inspired by Blondechicken, I'm squeaking in a post on the LAST day of National Craft Month! Tara was kind enough to include me in her Crafty Must-Reads post, and I want to spread the craft-tastic love around like creamed corn on a pit wrestler!
So I'm pointing out some of the crafty bloggers that inspire me on a regular basis:
- leethal and her do stuff! blog - quirky knitting patterns + clever tutorials + wacky crafty goodness!
- knittering's life is too short to drink bad wine - so true, & painting too! all set in the UK
- halloweentango aka michelle darensbourg - she's a knitter, a crocheter, a painter, a quilter, a journaler, a photographer, & the best sister-in-law a girl could ask for!
- miquraffreshia's poetry of crochet - you may need Google translator for this Japanese blog, but her creativity is well worth it
- turtlegirl's bloggy thing - her knitting knows no bounds
- wondermike's fiber beat - not just a token penis, he's also a knitting podcaster extraordinaire!
- bea and her it's a bea's life- little miss prolific knitter-slash-new-designer has an invite-only blog but she's quite a nice woman anyway; AND she's in my knitting group, Purl 'n Hurl!
- tess + tessknits - equals knitting + funny!
So go make read a crafty blog and then go make something - you still have time to celebrate your crafty nature!