Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks for a Good Year

What the hell did I do all year? I've been wondering that myself... On this final day of 2008, a reckoning. Here are some highlights:




I also spun 108 skeins/4,710 yards of yarn; wrote 69 blog posts; attended my first out-of-state fiber festival; participated as a vendor at my first event; got married; was in the paper twice; was nominated for a Ravelry Bobby Award; had my yarn featured on Lime & Violet's Daily Chum; made my 100th sale on Etsy - whew, maybe I'm not *quite* as boring as I thought! Here are *some* of the yarns I spun in '08:



Here's to a spectacular 2009 for EVERYONE! I wish you black-eyed peas & greens + no hangover for tomorrow, and happiness, health, & prosperity for the entire year - Losar Tashi Delek! ('Happy New Year' in Tibetian, for Michelle)
Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails