These are the rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
My six non-important things:
1. I am a Gemini, which means there are 2 people inside me: one is a neat freak, one is a slob.
2. I am an excellent cook, but I almost never do it.
3. I watch an inordinate amount of television.
4. I have an exceptional vocabulary, and I'm not afraid to use it.
5. I played the violin for 3 years as a child: from grades 3-5, first chair. I cannot play a lick now.
6. I can drink a beer without touching the bottle with my hands.
Now I have to tag some people. If you don't like memes or being tagged, well, bite me.
1. Eva in Santa Cruz
2. Bea in Arcata
3. Susan in Highland Park, IL
4. David in Auckland, NZ
5. Mandie in Tongala, AU
6. Holly in Florida