Sunday, March 09, 2003

What is the appropriate emoticon to convey a sigh of contentment? I spent the better part of the day de-bugging the code for the blog, and I think I've successfully worked out some of the major kinks. The comment feature for individual posts is back online; you'll be able to see your message as you are typing now, as I deduced that the problem was a white-font on white-background issue (doh!), and changed that. I added a second color to the TagBoard message center in the sidebar to visually set comments apart. And, as you can see, I've been learning how to put pictures up. I did an extensive 'photo shoot' this morning of finished projects and works-in-progress, with the intention of getting them uploaded here for your viewing pleasure, but alas, that wasn't to be. Since my digicam was down for the count, I borrowed one from the office, but it wasn't any healthier. Now I've got a couple dozen good pics, but can't download them; some problem with the driver. So I stepped awaaay from the computer, went and saw Chicago (3 thumbs up, as I saw it with 2 friends and we all liked it), and I'll try again with the photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails