Sunday, March 02, 2003

To everyone who has piped up with kudos and comments, thanks for the feedback. I'm experiencing some technical and some not-so-technical problems with this my 2nd attempt at writing code, so I hope you'll bear with me while I iron out the kinks.


I know, for example, that if you leave a comment about a specific post, you cannot see the words you've typed in. Rest assured that I can see them! Fixing that problem will most likely involve switching the hosting site, so I may just take it down for now. You can still leave me a general comment in the side bar on the left, so feel free to .


And I'm painfully aware that right now Velma's World is approximately (o.k., exactly) the dullest blog on the web. But I can't load any pictures 'til BlogSpot (my host) brings their upgrade site back online. As soon as I can, I will be plunking down a few pesos to upgrade from this free service sans pics, to their for-pay version which will host photos of my, ahem, LOVELY knit creations.


Tomorrow, expect a brief reminder with the details of this week's Purl & Hurl gathering. We're now up to 15 people, and growing. See you there!


In the meantime, check out the lovely Topsecret sweater from Knitty.com that I'll be making next, as soon as this wool I've ordered arrives. Mmm, yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails