Friday, March 21, 2003

Three's Company
Snagged a camera from work, took some photos last night, enlisted a co-worker to loan me a card reader, and voila! We have ourselves a Kodak moment.


First we have the completed Ponytail Hat, knit up in only a few easy hours using Colinette Point 5.



Does this make me a little Charlie's Angels, or what?


Next is the loooong in coming 3-stranded scarf, which I finally completed after tracking down enough yarn to finish. Please excuse the feather hat; I got a little carried away.



I like a little drama in my life



And last but not least, what I've taken to calling my Ice Cream Hat, as the colors conjure drippy, melty, peppermint ice cream cones from my youth.


A honey of a hat







What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails