Thursday, March 20, 2003

One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

Mama's got new shoes!Couln't download the new knitpics, so thought I'd post a photo of a favorite pair of shoes instead.



Tonight was filled with tweaking code to improve the way the blog looks; nothing too significant, but hopefully the changes will be another step toward a top-shelf interface. You be the judge: feel free to comment here on your thoughts.


  • check out the new Guest Map feature - show me where you're coming from


  • fixed broken links - no more x'ed-out photos


  • added site to several blog resources - vote for me, por favor



  • Of course, I still haven't figured out how to make some fairly basic formatting goodies happen, so I can't be all that clever. So if anyone out there actually reads this rag, AND knows how/wants to offer a little assistance, I'd gush like a schoolgirl if they stepped forward. I mean, it's not like I want to put Flash on my site; I just want to add another bar on the right side of the page, for fcuk's sake. And get rid of those damn hyperlink underlines. Really.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails