Tuesday, March 25, 2003

so there!



All day long I follow the international news media for work, and then I simply cannot help myself, I come home and stay plugged in for part of the evening, too. Can't stand it anymore! I hope every single last soldier gets to go home safe and sound very soon, BUT I cannot believe that the U.S. is pursuing this war in the face of almost complete worldwide denunciation of every motive we have cited as a justification. If, like me, you are interested in a broader perspective on what is transpiring in Iraq, may I respectfully suggest the following sites, which I have found to be particularly useful: The Agonist, BBC online, Democracy Now!, Open Media Watch, Internews, WorldLink TV. I am loathe to tell you what to do, but if your opinion is informed by more than the network news machines, the realities of this war will present themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails