Tuesday, September 27, 2011

His and Hers SOCKS

Every year, I make Cole a pair of socks for Xmas, a pair of thick boot-style socks using Noro Kureyon, and this year was no different (except for waiting 9 months to post about them!). There wasone other thing that was different: I fell in love with them during the knitting process and couldn't bring myself to gift them to him!

Almost But Not Quite Shoes & Socks

I mean, come on, look at them! Stripey socks of goodness, and I simply had to have them. Lucky for me, Cole and I share another thing besides our love for bacon-topped donuts: our feet are the same size! So when it became apparent that I was gonna snake his socks, I just started another pair. To whit:

Cole in his newest Xmas Socks

His are pretty cute too, don't you think? I didn't quite get his done on time, but he loved 'em once he got 'em. Specs (for those in to that kinda thing) can be found on my Ravelry project pages: His and Hers.

1 comment:

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails