Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Wheels on the Bike Go Round & Round

This is how we get shit done, VWorld stylee. That green lump in the driveway? You *might* think it is a car, but you'd be wrong. It's really just yard 'art'. I really need to get off my hot ass & put an ad on Craigslist for it. 'Cuz getting packages to the PO is done the old fashioned way 'round these parts: I make the husbo schlep the boxes that are too big for me to navigate myself.

This box? Filled with a Babe spinning wheel destined to live with another. Yes, I'm downsizing my stable of wheels, seeing as we got our 60-day notice to move last month. (More on that later - I'm nothing if not a tease...) So, Merry Christmas Rachel, may she (he?) spin you into 2010 in good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails