Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Special Spinning Super Secret Surprise

This is a shot of the super secret, special spinning surprise I'm working on for a special online friend who doesn't know it is for her, but does know I'm working on something for her. Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I
'm spinning up a crazy ball of yarn made up of multiple yarns. When she unwinds it, she'll never know what will fall out next! I'm super pleased with it, and am trying all kinds of new things with it.

Here you can see robin's egg blue wool with spring green mohair locks, next to multi-brown mixed wool. There's more underneath, and I've added a gray mohair, a lint-like mixed wool, and a peachy mohair since this photo was taken.

This is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. check this out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jYa_rJyG18

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails