Friday, August 11, 2006

Updates: Purl 'n Hurl, Central Park Hoodie

Our Purl 'n Hurl meeting last night at Folie Douce, although pettite, went off without a hitch and was much fun for the four of us who showed: Eileen, Cheri, Melissa, & moi. Much wine was consumed, much flirting was done with the helpful and handsome waiter, and a little knitting happened. Eileen is still plugging away at the cabled cotton dress for Sophie; Cheri is working on something white (the vino apparently robbed me of my memory!); and Velma is closing in on the finish line for the Central Park Hoodie. Melissa was fiber-free for the evening, but welcome nonetheless. More pics here for those interested.

Speaking of the Hoodie, I've joined a CPH KAL, which isn't supposed to start until Sep. 1, so I'm a little ahead of the game. I've started on the 2nd sleeve, which just leaves the hood, button band, & finishing. You can see more WIP pix of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails