Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hi, I'm Velma & I'm a KAL-aholic

I'm apparently addicted to Knitalongs. I'm in 6, count 'em, SIX KALs now. I. Just. Can't. Stop. I'm in the Sexy Knitters Club Tempting II KAL. I'm in the Knitting the Classics Lolita KAL. I'm in the Central Park Hoodie KAL. I'm in not one but two Noni bag KALs. And now? Now I've gone and joined the Vintage KAL, too. What's a girl to do? I NEED my knitting, and I WANT to learn to play well with others. This allows me to participate with none of the nasty in-person personality bullshite. The perfect compromise between solitude and socializing. ;)

This is what I'm proposing to knit for the Vintage KAL. A Mohair Fez!! I think I might already have some mohairy-goodness that will suit. Can't you just see me in this, in Alchemy Promise cherry tart, with a pink ribbon?? Now for a gauge swatch...

2 comments:

  1. new project for Velma cuz... you dont have enough projects going on

    LAZY BEAST!

    I see that you continue to get a years worth of knitting done in a month...

    are you one of those women that knits during movies???


    here it is:


    http://vintagestitchorama.blogspot.com/2006/07/skull-stockings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh, r, those are freakin' awesome! i'm still intimidated by sox, let alone stockings, but these might get me over my phobia.

    & of *course* i knit during movies! (but not at the theater, that's a whole different beast - maybe i'll get me some a those light-up needles...)

    r u coming tonight? as an incentive, if you show at PnH, you can have your handspun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails