Saturday, July 29, 2006

6:00pm - Halfway & Gettin' Loopy Already!

Well, those of us on the US West Coast are HALFWAY and it's starting to get really weird around here. Blogathon central is saying that Blogger is having a planned service outage from 9-11pm tonight; no word yet on what those of us (probably at least 1/3 of the 'thoners) are to do. Life is never dull.

On the personal blogging front, I seem to have solved my Wi-Fi connectivity issue. Jono at *insert witty title here* has agreed to guest post on my blog while I hightail it over to my friends Shawnee & Tryphena's house, where they have been gracious enough to allow me to use their connection. Yeah! The planned guest blog is slated for 7:30pm Pacific. Many thanks to Jono, Shawnee, and Tryphena.

Finally, here's my disc golf(esqu) post, on the hour. Ever wanted to learn to Catch a Frisbee in Your Teeth? (I didn't think so). But if you do, check it out. You'll be the envy of every springer spaniel in the neighborhood. (Thanks to www.frisbee.co.il for this image).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails