Saturday, July 29, 2006

6:00am - What's in My (Disc Golf) Bag?

Hourly posts (like this one), will be about disc golf, and posts on the half-hour will be about fiber-related topics: knitting, spinning, crochet, felting, etc. Since the clock tells me 6:00am is approaching, that means the 1st post must be about disc golf! Thought I'd start off with a "What's in my Bag" thing.

TeeBird, XL, Xpress, Shark, Stratus, Aviar. Note my missing Roc, in the middle (you can't see it, but I know it's there...)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    Drivers
    Millenium JLS
    T-Rex
    Cheetah
    Destroyer Pro
    Star Excalibur

    Mid-Range
    Millenium Omega
    Pro Cobra
    Gator
    Hydra (only around water..hate that thing)

    Putters
    Omega Super Soft
    Aviar

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails