Thursday, March 13, 2003

Must. Borrow. Camera. SOON. Damn technology, I'm so dependent on it. I finished the Wednesday-Thursday hat (named that 'cuz I knit it Wednesday and Thursday nights after work) tonight, but can't put up a picture 'til this weekend when I can get my hands on hubby's camera when I see him. It's knit using the Funny Lux I posted a photo of earlier this week, and I like the way it turned out. Just a roll-brim in stockinette, but fuuuuzzzy!


I've been really diggin' knitting hats, and I'm going to embark on another one tomorrow. Betsy, of Shizknits fame, was kind enough to acquiesce to my request that she share the pattern for her ponytail hat. I've got a skein of Colinette Point 5 in an unmarked colorway that I think will look just faboo knit up into this hat. Huzzahs to Betsy for sharing! I'll try to get pictures of it in progress this time; I finished the W-T hat before I could get a WIP photo up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you're thinking, I dare you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails